It has been a few weeks since my last posting here, I haven't been in the posting mood much, and when I am I've been to busy to do it, so here is one that I started and never finished...
I wanted to write about our trip to see the moving Vietnam Memorial Wall, when it came to town last week, but life got in the way and I didn't get it finished. The wall has been packed up, and is no doubt in transit today to its next destination. I encourage everyone, who has not seen it, take the time to view it when or if they get a chance. We spent some time looking at the names, and absorbing the impact that this time in American history had on our society. We also learned that there is a website that is a virtual wall, where you can look up a name and get all the information about that persons military career. Going to have little one do a project on the one name from our family... Lucky her.
--------------------------------------------------
My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment