Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sound Familiar?

ni·hil·ism

 -[nahy-uh-liz-uhm, nee-]  
–noun
1.
total rejection of established laws and institutions.
2.
anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.
3.
total and absolute destructiveness, esp. toward the world atlarge and including oneself: the power-mad nihilism thatmarked Hitler's last years.
4.
Philosophy .
a.
an extreme form of skepticism: the denial of all realexistence or the possibility of an objective basis fortruth.
b.
nothingness or nonexistence.
5.
( sometimes initial capital letter ) the principles of a Russianrevolutionary group, active in the latter half of the 19thcentury, holding that existing social and political institutionsmust be destroyed in order to clear the way for a new stateof society and employing extreme measures, includingterrorism and assassination.
6.
annihilation of the self, or the individual consciousness, esp.as an aspect of mystical experience.

--
I will not be tolerant. I will not be politically correct. I will not be silent. I will speak the truth. I will do all that is in my power to oppose the Marxist subversion and destruction of this Country and I will not go quietly.

No comments: